In compliance with the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" I authorize processing of my personal data.
To fulfill the requirements of Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" dated 01.06.2010. number 2297-VI I voluntarily provide PE Svietnoi Petro Oleksandrovych (legal entity identification number: 3170812975) and its authorized representatives and officials (hereunder - Operator) permission to process, without any limitation my personal data specified in the registration form and voluntarily provided by me for the goals of personal data processing in the database of "Wazza.com.ua".
The consent for processing of personal data is given by me to ensure the realization of civil relations and relations in the field of advertising and marketing, according to the Civil Code of Ukraine, the Law "About Ads", Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection", as well as other legal acts. By registering on the website wazza.com.ua I give to the operator and / or any third party to send me any information of commercial and / or informational nature of the activities of the Operator and / or any third party by the e-mail, telephone and / or SMS . I do not require notification of transmission to the managers and third parties of my personal data, this is included to the indicated personal data database. The consent to proces my personal data is given indefinitely.
My registration certifies that I've been notified in writen about including of my personal data to the "Loyalty Program" database of the Operator, about purpose of collecting and processing personal data, as well as about my rights under Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", whereby the personal data subject has the rights to:
1) know the source of collection, location of personal data, purpose of processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the keeper or administrator of personal data or give appropriate instructions to obtain this information by authorized persons, except cases established by the Law;
2) to obtain information about the terms of access to personal data, including information about the third persons where his personal data is transferred to;
3) access to their personal data;
4) receive no later than thirty days from the date of request, except cases mentioned by the Law, the answer whether his personal data is processed and to receive content of such personal data;
5) present a reasoned request of the holder of the personal data of objection to process his personal data;
6) present a reasoned request to change or delete his personal data by any keeper if the data is processed illegally or with false;
7) on the protection of their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or delayed providing, as well as protection of the data from unreliable information or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) lodge a complaint with the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner or to the court;
9) apply remedies in case of violation of the law on personal data protection;
10) make reservations concerning restrictions on the right to process your personal data during its consent;
11) to withdraw consent to process of personal data;
12) know the way of automatic processing of personal data;
13) on protection against automated solution that has legal consequences for him.